[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: bug in AE fonts; support of OT1 encoding variants in fontinst
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: bug in AE fonts; support of OT1 encoding variants in fontinst
- From: Ulrik Vieth <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 14:15:32 +0100
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> (message from Vladimir Volovich on 02Nov 1998 15:32:45 +0300)
> could you please add the support of OT1 encoding and all variants to
> the next release of fontinst? fontinst seems not supporting
> e.g. "tex text without f-ligatures" encoding. this results in a bug
> in AE fonts: the encoding of font aer10 is broken.
> will you accept changes and missing files for ot1 encodings for
> inclusion into the next fontinst release? i'd be willing to make
> necessary changes.
In principle, I will accept changes and missing files in order to
produce an updated fontinst release. However, I am under pressure
to finish my thesis during the next two weeks, so I don't have any
time to spare at the moment. If you could come back to me with all
accumulated issues in two or three weeks from now, I'd be happy to
see about preparing a new fontinst release by then.