Re: Problem with \installfont in fontinst 1.8

> btw, do you think it might be a good idea to change the formatting
> of the fontinst user guide so it uses normal indented paragraphs
> rather than leaving a vertical space between them?

I've just picked the standard layout of ltxguide.cls as it used
in fntguide.tex and oter documents and I don't want to change it.
If you have many examples of displayed code, the usual paragraph
indent might not look well in cases when you have a short one-line
paragraph before a display, so I don't object to having unindented
paragraphs with white space in between.

Cheers, Ulrik.