[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problem with \installfont in fontinst 1.8
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Problem with \installfont in fontinst 1.8
- From: Ulrik Vieth <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 14:09:16 +0200
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (message from Rebeccaand Rowland on Wed, 15 Jul 1998 12:10:59 +0100)
> btw, do you think it might be a good idea to change the formatting
> of the fontinst user guide so it uses normal indented paragraphs
> rather than leaving a vertical space between them?
I've just picked the standard layout of ltxguide.cls as it used
in fntguide.tex and oter documents and I don't want to change it.
If you have many examples of displayed code, the usual paragraph
indent might not look well in cases when you have a short one-line
paragraph before a display, so I don't object to having unindented
paragraphs with white space in between.