Re: fontinst-1.8 pre-release

Sebastian wrote:

>> instead of psyr (for an oblique Greek alphabet) and the OMS
>> version is built using RSFS instead of Zapf Chancery (sine the
>> former is now freely available in PFB format while the latter

> this one makes me nervous....

which point exactly?

- the idea of changing anything in mathptm at all?
- the idea of using pysro instead of psyr?
  (isn't psyro in the standard distribution?)
- the idea of using  rsfs instead of zapf chancery?
- the unavaiability of zapf chancery in acroread?
- the idea of relying on Taco's pfb version of rsfs?

there are several points worth discussing, but I can certainly
understand that it might be dangerous to change anything...

WDYT?

Cheers, Ulrik.

P.S. Given that Rowland has already announced my pre-release version
on comp.text.tex, I think we should work towards fixing the remaining
problems and pushing out fontinst-1.8 on CTAN by the end of the week.