[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fontinst-1.8 pre-release
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: fontinst-1.8 pre-release
- From: Ulrik Vieth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 16:28:43 +0200
- In-reply-to: <1548-Tue23Jun1998171034email@example.com> (messagefrom Sebastian Rahtz on Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:10:34 +0100)
>> instead of psyr (for an oblique Greek alphabet) and the OMS
>> version is built using RSFS instead of Zapf Chancery (sine the
>> former is now freely available in PFB format while the latter
> this one makes me nervous....
which point exactly?
- the idea of changing anything in mathptm at all?
- the idea of using pysro instead of psyr?
(isn't psyro in the standard distribution?)
- the idea of using rsfs instead of zapf chancery?
- the unavaiability of zapf chancery in acroread?
- the idea of relying on Taco's pfb version of rsfs?
there are several points worth discussing, but I can certainly
understand that it might be dangerous to change anything...
P.S. Given that Rowland has already announced my pre-release version
on comp.text.tex, I think we should work towards fixing the remaining
problems and pushing out fontinst-1.8 on CTAN by the end of the week.