[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fontinst with 8y.etx
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: fontinst with 8y.etx
- From: Philip Taylor (RHBNC) <CHAA006@vms.rhbnc.ac.uk>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 19:50:55 +0100
- CC: PDFTEX@tug.org, REBECCA@ASTRID.U-NET.COM, THIERRY.BOUCHE@ujf-grenoble.fr, HSHLGAII@MAILSZRZ.ZRZ.TU-BERLIN.DE, CHAA006@vms.rhbnc.ac.uk
- Reply-To: P.Taylor@vms.rhbnc.ac.uk
- Sender: email@example.com
> Since the contracted name is of neccessity unique --- and shorter :-) ---
> seems like a good one to use...
But since the non-contracted name is also unique, and is also
inherently far more meaningful, it would seem like an even better
one to use.
Philip Taylor, RHBNC.