[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Ulrik Vieth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- From: Thierry Bouche <Thierry.Bouche@ujf-grenoble.fr>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 17:03:06 +0200 (MET DST)
- Cc: "email@example.com.Subject":Re:firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <199806101304.PAA14822@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
- References: <199806101304.PAA14822@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
Concernant « fontinst with 8y.etx », Ulrik Vieth écrit : «
» [ I suppose Rowland won't be too happy to hear about this, but at the
» risk of being flamed I'll push it out anyway. ]
Melissa O'Neil has come up with a similar encoding that supposedly
suppress the known problems with other encodings on the Mac.
I'm currently experimenting various problems with PDFs produced either
with pdftex or distiller Mac or Win: there is always a platform where
some unusual charachters don't show...
If there was some universal solution, that would be great to support
BTW, if LY1 is functionnally equivalent to 8r, why 8r ?